Metals Removal & Recovery
Cation, anion and chelating ion exchange resins can be used to remove metals for recovery and reuse or for removal and disposal. Our metals removal & recovery product lines are extensive and address many applications in the metals processing industries.
Typical metals removal and recovery applications:
- Metals recovery: including gold, uranium, base metals
- Impurity removal: purification of electrolyte streams
- Effluent treatment: ensures adherence to environmental standards and allow recycling and re-use
- Acid retardation
- Aluminium, iron and copper from sulphuric acid
- Iron, nickel and chrome salts from nitric/hydrofluoric acid pickling baths
- Purification of phosphoric acid pickling baths and chromic acid plating baths
- Purification of nickel sulphate baths
- Iron removal from hydrochloric acid pickling baths
- Recovery of precious metals
For proper selection please call the friendly Nano Tree sales specialist.